Instrument performs continuous measurement of ambient dose equivalent rate of gamma and X-ray radiation in the wide energy range, monitors alpha, beta and neutron (PM1401K-3, PM1401K-3P, PM1401K-3E) radiation, operates as spectrometer of gamma radiation and radioisotope identifier (PM1401K-3, PM1401K-3P, PM1401K-3M), and measures food/soil contamination with 137Cs radionuclide (PM1401K-3, PM1401K-3M, PM1401K-3P).
Instrument is equipped with built-in audible and visual alarms, GPS module, USB interface for PC communication. Non-volatile memory allows recording and storing up to 10 000 events. PM1401K-3 has compact size and lightweight, bright and color LCD, shockproof hermetic case and can be used in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- РМ1401К-3 – basic model is equipped with built-in alpha, beta, gamma and neutron detectors;
- РМ1401К-3М – modification is equipped with built-in alpha, beta and gamma detectors, without neutron detection capabilities;
- РМ1401К-3P – modification is equipped with built-in alpha, beta, gamma and neutron (based on three scintillation units) detectors;
- PM1401K-3E – gamma-neutron modification without functions of 137Cs activity measurement and radionuclides identification.
Standard Delivery Set
- The PM1401K-3 instrument
- Protective case
- Set of spacer rings (for α-, β-radiation measurement)
- Set of α-radiation filters (for α-, β-radiation measurement)
- USB Power Cable (for PC-communication and recharging and rechargable batteries)
- AA-LR6 batteries (2 pcs.)
- Belt Clip
- Operation Manual and Software Guide (CD-ROM)
- Calibration and Warranty Certificates
- External vibrator with the wristband (for operation in noisy environment and/or performing a hidden search)
- Calibration cap (for energy calibration check and calibration)
- Telescopic extension pole (for operating the instrument in remote and hard-to-reach areas);
- Additional neutron moderator (increases the instrument sensitivity to neutron radiation);
- Tripod (for measurement of the 137Cs activity in solid/food water);
- Protective holster (for protection of the instrument)
- Set of Marinelli beakers (for measurement of the 137Cs activity in soil/food water).