Polimaster exhibited within the International Scientific-Practical Conference on Ensuring National Security "Security and sustainable development: theory and practice in the context of digital transformation", which was held in Minsk on the 5th of December.
The Conference was organized by the State Security Committee and the National Security Institute of the Republic of Belarus. Over 450 delegates from 11 countries and representatives of 8 international organizations participated in the Event.
Polimaster showcased professional equipment for radiation and chemical-radiation safety:
- Combined Chemical Agent and Gamma Radiation Detector PM2012MB
- Multipurpose Hand-Held Radiation Monitor/Identifier PM1401K-3
- Automated Personal Dosimetry System PM530
- Personal Radiation Monitor/Dosimeter PM1605
- Personal Combined Radiation Detector/Dosimeter PM1703MO-1BT
- Personal Radiation Detector PM1703GNA-II BT
- Contraband Detector PM2030
Polimaster equipment attracted interest of representatives of security services from different countries (United Arab Emirates, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russian Federation, France etc.). Also, our participation was highly appreciated by the organizers of the event and by the participants!